[Honeywall] tail: cannot open +3 for reading : No such file or directory

Earl esammons at hush.com
Sat Aug 4 12:40:02 EDT 2007

I've never tried this on ESX but know of no reason it should not
work.

You have 3 virtual ethernet devices persent?

These messages don't really mean much to me.  Has anyone else see
this?

If
(1) You're not concerned about losing your entire configuration
(not data, just "settings")
(2) You have access directly via local console (not SSH/SSL)

You might want to try reconfiguring to defaults which _should_
yield a sane configuration state to start from.  From there, you
can change things like your management IP/network and Honeypot IP's
etc.

To reconfig to defaults:
login as user "roo"
su -
menu
OK
4 Honeywall configuration
14 Reconfigure System
YES
2 Defaults
YES
OK
6 Exit

then reconfigure your management/Honeypot info

Earl