[Honeywall] Walleye : connection but no packets seen

Murielle Savary murielle.savary at heig-vd.ch
Wed Dec 12 12:55:24 EST 2007

Hello,

Thanks to the walleye and hflow updates I'm now able to see some
traffic with the "Data Analysis" web page. But each logged connection
shows zero packets, send or received. I'm pretty sure there is some
traffic as Snort detects some netbios exploits.

I've alreaded tried to raise connection limits and also read captured
traffic from /var/log/pcap with wireshark but there still seems to be
nothing sent, only SYN packets for TCP and ping packets for ICMP.

Am I doing something wrong ?

Murielle