[Honeywall] Welcome!

Stefan Kelm stefan.kelm at secorvo.de
Wed Jun 27 03:58:36 EDT 2007

> Use Cases - Are they all covered?  Are we trying to cover too many?
> OS - OS ver, init handling, packaging, updating, building,  etc.
> Data Control - Snort-Inline, IPTables config etc.
> Data Capture - Hflow, Sebek, Argus, TCPDump, Snort
> Data Analysis - Walleye, others?
> Build Process
>
> Let me know if this sounds like a good place to start and if so,
> what else needs to be listed above or removed form above before we
> start.  If this does make sense, kets all agree on the list above
> before we dig in...

Well done, Earl!

Two minor questions:

 - what's the difference between the "build process"
   and "OS ... building"?
 - do we need a separate topic on "general roo config"?

Cheers,

	Stefan.

T.I.S.P.  -  Lassen Sie Ihre Qualifikation zertifizieren
vom 25.-30.06.2007 - http://www.secorvo.de/college/tisp/
Stefan Kelm
Security Consultant

Secorvo Security Consulting GmbH
Ettlinger Strasse 12-14, D-76137 Karlsruhe
Tel. +49 721 255171-304, Fax +49 721 255171-100
stefan.kelm at secorvo.de, http://www.secorvo.de/
PGP: 87AE E858 CCBC C3A2 E633 D139 B0D9 212B

Mannheim HRB 108319, Geschaeftsfuehrer: Dirk Fox