[Honeywall] sebek on newer Kernel

GaRaGeD Style garaged at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 09:33:42 EDT 2007

Hi all !

I didn't found any sebek maillist, so I guess this one could help me a little.

I'm trying to compile sebek on a debian box, with the latest stable
kernel (prolly not good choice :), and I have commented a few lines
here and there to make it compile correctly, but on linking there is a
problem with "double definitio" of init_module and cleanup_module, I
manages to pass the first one, but not the second.

I don't know a lot about kernel, just a little about compiling it, my
guess is that a correct "ifndef" should do the trick, but I'm not sure
 where to put it.

Thanks in advance ! (will try with an older kernel in the mean time :)

Max

--
<?php
$signautre = null;