[Honeywall] sebek client 3.0.4 and roo 1.2 distribution

luck00 luck00 luck00 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 07:02:29 EDT 2007

Have anyone problem with sebek 3.0.4 client installed on a honeypot and roo
1.2 distribution..

I Have an Windows XP honeypot with sebek 3.0.4 instaled everything was ok
but when i upgrade from roo 1.1 to roo 1.2 the walleye interface stop
responding after it received a packet  from honeypot (from sebek client I
think) , if I uninstall sebek everything work ok...I put it back the walleye
stop...the loging continue on honeywall only the walleye stop responding and
don't display the sebek trafic..like in roo 1.1

Thank you for help