[Honeywall] Fwd: I didn't see main menu

Heru Prasetyo lonelinessforsale at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 05:49:32 EDT 2007

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Heru Prasetyo <lonelinessforsale at gmail.com>
Date: Sep 18, 2007 1:43 AM
Subject: I didn't see main menu
To: honeywall at public.honeynet.org

Hello everybody,,

I'm Heru, a college student in one of university in jakarta indonesia. I've
found many useful information in your website, honeynet.org, especially
Honeywall CDROM. This That's really help me to write my thesis, because i'm
developing honeynet on that's job.

I've install honeywall roo1.2 and that was clean install. After the
installation finished, i'm login to honeywall for the first time with
username=roo and password=honey. The problem is that i didn't see the main
menu option to configuration the honeywall after login. I'm only see the
command line..

I was confused and i didn't know what i'm going to do again to make the main
menu emerge. Before that, i would like to say thanks for all. Please help
me, because i'm really need to solve this problem as soon as possible to
finished my thesis.

Regard,

Heru Prasetyo