[Honeywall] Fwd: help needed in configuration of honeywall

Matthew Tatalovic matthew.tatalovic at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 14:39:04 EDT 2008

I am using VMware and have Ubuntu image running along side Honeywall and in
that I set the Ubuntu IP to 10.10.10.40  <http://10.10.10.66/>and run a
firefox browser to run the https://10.10.10.66 browser but it says it cannot
find the page.  When I ping it I get a destination unreachable.

Ubuntu is on eth0 and has the same network mask as the management interface.

Where my Honeywall setup is:

Eth0 bridged
Eth1 Host-only
Eth2 bridged

And have pretty much followed,
http://www.philippinehoneynet.org/index.php?option=com_docman&task=doc_download&gid=16&Itemid=29

A quick diagram of the ethernet cards OS computers and IPs would definately
be useful combining, honeywall, an attacker and 3 honey pot setup.

Thank you,

Matthew.