[Honeywall] Fwd: help needed in configuration of honeywall

Faiz Ahmad Shuja faiz.shuja at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 15:13:14 EDT 2008

What's your host OS and the IP addressing on it? Can you access Honeywall
from Host OS? Have you deployed any honeypots?

You can view network diagrams at:

http://www.honeynet.pk/honeywall/roo/honeywall2.jpg

http://www.honeynet.pk/honeywall/roo/page2_files/vmware.jpg

Paper: http://www.honeynet.pk/honeywall/roo/index.htm

By the way, we will be upgrading this step-by-step guide to setup virtual
honeynet, so any suggestions to improve the guide will be greatly
appreciated.

Regards,
Faiz