[Honeywall] Sebek client port changing

Gayan Sahabandu gayan.leo at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 06:05:21 EDT 2008

I am running IIS server on a XP machine which I am using as my honeypot.
Even though I gather info: (walleye flow view) from honeywall (roo 1.4)
about my Honeypot I dont see any inbound HTTP traffic from the honeypot. I
can access my web page externally (WAN) using my public IP. I have realise
Sebek client (windows) track UDP port 1101 only. Is this mean that I cannot
use windows sebek client to gather HTTP traffic info: ?  Any solution for
this problem will be greatly appreciated.
Thank you,
Gayan