[Honeywall] linux Sebek client installation error

Gayan Sahabandu gayan.leo at gmail.com
Sun Jul 13 16:44:04 EDT 2008

Hello,
When I try to install linux 3.2 sebek client I get an error message and
installation process stops after that. I followed the installation guide on
https://projects.honeynet.org/sebek/wiki/Building%20and%20Installing%20Sebek%20client%20in%20Ubuntu%20Server%207.10
.
 Error message as follows,
*cp: missing destination file operand after 'sbk.ko'
insmod: can't read '=192.168.2.1' No such file or directory*

(192.168.2.1 is the default gateway (router LAN IP) for sebek client)

I even named the module file. but I still gets the same error message.
Instruction guide says leave the module name blank (which I did at the
beginning) so it will setup a name randomly. But its no use.

Could somebody please help me out here.
Thank you,
Gayan