[Honeywall] SEBEK SERVER & TRIPWIRE Configuration

Dan Kay ctk11 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 16 19:22:27 EDT 2008

Thanks Jeff for your prompt response.  The roo 1.3 has tripwire installed like the 1.4.  What I want to know is Do I need to configure it or does it work out of the box.  Also My honeypots can not access any website.  Though I was able to ping the DNS servers and these websites from the honeypots using thier ip addresses but not with the names.  Has this got to do with the DNS.  Do I need to set another DNS apart from my ISPs DNS.  Other systems outside the honeywall with same DNS can access the internet.  Please help again Jeff and all!!!!!. Thanks.