[Honeywall] SEBEK SERVER & TRIPWIRE Configuration

Jefferson, Shawn Shawn.Jefferson at bcferries.com
Thu Jul 17 11:43:39 EDT 2008

Hi,

You definitely need to configure tripwire.  Check out this link:
http://www.honeynet.org/tools/cdrom/roo/manual/txt/tripwire.txt

Do you have your Honeynet DNS configured?  You need to tell Honeywall
which systems in your honeynet you want to be able to access DNS, and
which DNS servers they can access.  You should be able to use your ISP's
DNS.