[Honeywall] suggestions for setup

Curt Shaffer cshaffer at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 14:57:33 EDT 2008

I am going to be creating a virtual environment where the networks will
appear as separate networks connected by VPNs, point to point links etc. I
would like this all to be one large honeynet. I would like to have
honeywalls at the entrance of each "network" and I would like to be able to
see and capture traffic in on the simulated WANS too. Basically I'll be
creating a virtual Internet and would like to see everything. Has anyone
read any documents from people who have done something similar to this
already so I don't have to reinvent the wheel and can possibly get some
config assistance? This will all be done with VMWare Server, dynamips, pemu,
and Juniper Olive.

Thanks

Curt