[Honeywall] Data analyst problem on Honeywall's walleye flow view

Gayan Sahabandu gayan.leo at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 11:44:52 EDT 2008

Hi,
My sebek client and sebek server worked perfectly by the time I configured
it yesterday (Honeywall's walleye flow view showed every packet coming in
and out from the honeypot). But after restarting it today, I cannot see any
connection on data analyst walleye flow view under today's  date even though
I had several traffic going in and out of the honeypot just like yesterday.
I assume this happens after restarting the system. Any idea of why this is
happening ? ( I even execute the linux sebek clinet script again and it is
working fine).
Any idea, solution is greatly appreciated.
Thank you,
Gayan Sahabandu.