[Honeywall] Suggestion and request for roo 1.4

Gayan Sahabandu gayan.leo at gmail.com
Sun Jul 27 12:15:04 EDT 2008

Hello Rob,
As a newbie to Honeywall I must tell you I am so impressed with the
application. As a suggestion I would like to tell you what if you put
'tracert' command to the destination IP as well.

On Walleye sebek host information page (whois) what if you display trace
route to the destination IP. So it will be more informative!.
 secondly I am not sure whether this is possible but is there is anyway to
get the postal address or the exact location of the destination IP ?

Regards,
Gayan Sahabandu.