[Honeywall] SEBEK SERVER & TRIPWIRE Configuration - PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

Dan Kay ctk11 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 28 14:56:06 EDT 2008

Hi Shawn and ALL,  PLEASE HELP!!!! 1. I followed the instruction http://www.honeynet.org/tools/cdrom/roo/manual/txt/tripwire.txtto configure tripwire as advised but  got stuck on item 5 on the instruction.   Please send line by line command to configure the tripwire especially from item 5 -( "We have created the following scripts for you ........") My command line is not hacking it. 2.  My honeypot is now able to access the internet  after i unticked the "restrict honeywall outbound communisation"   I am not confident about the overall configuration and I will appreciate if someone can send a sample configuration of a working honeywall roo (plus honeypot(s) ). Thanks eveyone for your support and patience.