[Honeywall] prebuilt VM honeypot

Curt Shaffer cshaffer at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 15:46:29 EDT 2008

I followed the Ubuntu install that you have up there now. This one works.
I'm not sure what the difference is from what I was doing on the Centos. If
you plan on making that one I would appreciate it. I am going to try and
narrow it down after I get some of these honeypots up finally. I will then
revisit the Centos and try to track the difference.

Thanks!

Curt