[Honeywall] prebuilt VM honeypot

Rob McMillen rvmcmil at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 21:23:47 EDT 2008

Curt,
    I actually plan to do that and at the same time upload the
binaries to the site.  That way if you are trying to get sebek client
for a specific distro and kernel version, you can simply download it;
configure it; and run it.  I probably should of uploaded the
compressed archive for Ubuntu 7.10 last night.
    What version of CentOS are you trying to install it on again?  And
have you updated it?

    Also, what did you think of the document?  Too simple?  Not enough detail?

Thanks,

Rob