[Honeywall] prebuilt VM honeypot

Curt Shaffer cshaffer at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 22:26:53 EDT 2008

I was using 5.1 Centos. I didn't do the yum update to get it to the latest
greatest. As far as I can tell that is the only difference. The other
difference was that I didn't install apache, MYSQL and PHP either, but I
really don't see that being any cause of this.

I like the document. It was very simple but I really think it should be. I
also really like the idea about uploading the binaries. That should help a
lot too.

Thanks for all of your hard work.

Curt