AW: [Honeywall] Keystroke Summary

Stefan Vömel svoemel at rumms.uni-mannheim.de
Thu Jun 12 07:35:06 EDT 2008

Bjoern,

Walleye only displays keystrokes data for a specific process. As far as I
know, there is no possibility to receive a summary of all captured
keystrokes. In my opinion, Walleye does not scale well related to (SSH)
brute force sessions either. That's why, I've slightly modified the Sebek
daemon so that keystrokes are also written to a file and processed in the
shell. I think a command line solution is faster and easier in this case.

Best regards,

Stefan