[Honeywall] Problems with sebek on windows

Jim Peterson (honeypot) honeypotting at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 16:47:30 EDT 2008

Hey guys,

I also have the same problem. I installed Sebek 3.0.4 from
http://www.savidtech.com/sebek/sebek-win32-3.0.4/

I have installed sebek 3.0.4 on windows xp sp2
all i can see is udp packets on port 1101 to my arbitraty destination IP.
I cannot see any icon tree nor the blue arrow on Walleye. I have the same
result in walleye
as it is presented in bjou's .jpg

However, on the honeywall root shell, when i do tcpdump -vnni eth1 port 1101
i can see that the packets are indeed sent.

Thank you,

Jim Peterson