[Honeywall] Keystroke Summary

Raul Siles raul.siles at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 19:27:11 EDT 2008

Bjoern,
Could you take a look at the "sbk_viewer.pl" command line tool I developed
sometime ago as part of the experimental Sebek write functionality?

Perhaps  it may help you with the functionality you are looking for, and if
not, it is a Perl script you can modify for your own needs.

The tool is available at:
http://www.raulsiles.com/docs/Sebek_write_patch.html

More information at:
- Sebek 3: tracking the attackers