[Honeywall] Acces problem to internal web server web honeypot

Rafik AIT DJOUDI r.aitdjoudi at gmail.com
Sat Jun 14 10:01:27 EDT 2008

Hello!
we have deployed a typical installation of roo honeywall in VMware
workstation software. we have created two honeypot machines in internal
network with the adresses 192.168.100.10 and 192.168.100.20. The problem
that we can not reach the web server honeypot from external machine accross
bridge roo honeywall. at the moment we haven't any activity logged in the
honeywall. please any help or suggestion to continue with our work.

Thanks.