[Honeywall] network connection problem

Rob McMillen rvmcmil at gmail.com
Sun Jun 15 11:34:07 EDT 2008

By default, eth0 and eth1 are part of a bridge and therefore do not
have an ip address assigned to them.  The ideal setup is some routing
device between your honeywall and the internet and the honeypots use
the routing device as the default gateway.

Can you give us a logical layout of your network and how the honeywall
and honeypots fit in it?

Thanks,

Rob