[Honeywall] Sebek problem

Robert Mcmillen rvmcmil at gmail.com
Sat May 10 14:43:09 EDT 2008

Curt,

On May 10, 2008, at 12:47 PM, Curt Shaffer wrote:
> Maybe I will try to get a new 2.6 kernel OS
> up again and try the svn as you suggested.

This would be cool, and it would help make sure the linux client is
kept up to date.  I've had it compile and work on a recent centos and
ubuntu kernel.  I have not looked at the raw socket implementation in
those kernels, you you need to compile it without rawsocket support:

./configure --disable-raw-socket-replacement

I need more time to look into that.