[Honeywall] Sebek problem

Curt Shaffer cshaffer at gmail.com
Sat May 10 20:44:15 EDT 2008

So I installed CentOS5.1 very minimal. I did add kernel-devel, gcc, and ran
yum update. When I compile with the --disable-raw-socket-replacement it
completes. Make seems to run fine as well. I then edit the sbk_install.sh
file with the needed values and when I run ./sbk_install.sh I get the
following error:

Cp: cannot stat `sbk.ko` : No such file or directory
Insmod: can't read '174057462.o' : No such file or directory
	174057462.o install failed.

Any ideas? This is the svn/trunk version.

Thanks

Curt