[Honeywall] Sebek problem

Robert Mcmillen rvmcmil at gmail.com
Sat May 10 22:50:20 EDT 2008

The results of the build for the sebek client should create a
tarball.  The tarball is the thing that ideally is moved to the
honeypot.  It has a sbk_install.sh that needs to be modified and the
module stuff in there as well.  Did you untar the tarball or did you
modify the sbk_install.sh script in the trunk dir?

Rob