[Honeywall] Sebek problem

Curt Shaffer cshaffer at gmail.com
Wed May 21 20:40:32 EDT 2008

So just as an update I put 5.0 on a VM slice. The install went OK, the make
went OK, when I untar the program and run the ./skb_install it locks the
whole system up. I did a Server GUI install, added development packages and
kernel-devel.

Just thought I would give that information. Can anyone help with this, Rob I
understand your position so when you do get time let me know if you have any
other suggestions. I just have a hard time imagining that I'm the only
person with this issue or I'm missing one giant step.

Thanks

Curt