[Honeywall] prebuilt VM honeypot

Curt Shaffer cshaffer at gmail.com
Sun May 25 12:55:47 EDT 2008

Thanks rob. I actually got this working on a Fedora core 4 image. I would
like to run on CentOS but at this time I am happy that I got something
going. I didn't do anything different from the other installs. I will look
for your document and let you know if I see anything different.

Thanks again!

Curt