[Honeywall] prebuilt VM honeypot

Curt Shaffer cshaffer at gmail.com
Sun May 25 14:03:31 EDT 2008

Let me take that back. It's still failing.  I'm getting further but it seems
to stop at:

BUG: unable to handle kernel paging request at virtual address c05f04ac

Printing eip:

After a bit more hex info, it comes up with the following:

./sbk_install.sh: line 203: 1932 Segmentation fault    /sbin/insmod

Not sure if that helps any. It does seem to get further. Again this the
latest svn version.

Thanks

Curt