[Honeywall] Troubles on installing honeywall : Not enough space!

杜秀涛 duxiutao at gmail.com
Thu May 29 04:35:48 EDT 2008

         I am in windows evironment! I had problems on installing honeywall
to VMWare workstation! Here is the error message:
                                 " Not enough space left to create partition
for /."
                                 " Press 'OK' to reboot your system."
Actually I have a disk E: with 40GB free space,and I have allocated for *GB
space for the honeywall
I 'm using windows xp sp3 and VMWare workstation,Honeywall 1.3 roo!
If anyone has some ideas  to this issue the reply would be appreciated.

Thank you