[Honeywall] Troubles on installing honeywall : Not enough space!

Darren Spruell phatbuckett at gmail.com
Thu May 29 19:14:37 EDT 2008

On Thu, May 29, 2008 at 1:35 AM, 杜秀涛 <duxiutao at gmail.com> wrote:
>          I am in windows evironment! I had problems on installing honeywall
> to VMWare
> workstation! Here is the error message:
>                                  " Not enough space left to create partition
> for /."
>                                  " Press 'OK' to reboot your system."
> Actually I have a disk E: with 40GB free space,and I have allocated for *GB
> space for the honeywall
> I 'm using windows xp sp3 and VMWare workstation,Honeywall 1.3 roo!
> If anyone has some ideas  to this issue the reply would be appreciated.

I also ran into this recently. In my case it appeared to be resolved
after a couple of changes I made, and I haven't ascertained which
particular step resolved the issue:

- I changed the virtual machines disk type from SCSI to IDE
- I bumped the VM's RAM allocation from 256 MB to 512 MB

--
Darren Spruell
phatbuckett at gmail.com