[Honeywall] Status of HoneyWall

Mirza Aamir mirza at uffaq.com
Fri Oct 10 09:32:55 EDT 2008

Dear All Members
I have just joined this community while surfing on NET. I was wondering
around NetBait also. I am in process of configuring Honeynet for an
enterprise network. Please do guide me, if this tool is good enough to
deploy so that I can process. your cooperation is needed and would be
appreciated.

Regards

--
[mark]
Manager Systems & Network

Cell: +92-334-5164928
Phone (office): +92-51-2277523-24
Fax: +92-51-2823392

Confidentiality Notice: The information in this document and attachments is
confidential and may also be legally privileged. If you are not an intended
recipient, as indicated above, please notify us immediately. In such event,
you should not copy or use this e-mail for any purpose nor disclose its
contents to anyone. Enclosed information and attachments remain the property
of Uffaq Technologies. Opinions, conclusions, attachments and other
information in this message that do not relate to the official business of
Uffaq Technologies should be understood as my personal responsibility, and
as neither given nor endorsed by my company. Thank you.