[Honeywall] Re: Status of HoneyWall (Mirza Aamir)

Fahim Abbasi mailtofahim at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 18:04:48 EDT 2008

Hi Aamir,

Honeywall roo & sebek are wonderful tools to setup & maintain GenIII
honeynets. Setting up a honeynet requires skill and knowledge which you can
gather by investing some time reading through various whitepapers available
on the website.
see (
http://www.honeynet.org/papers/index.html
)

What is the scope of your project? Have you also tried low-interaction
honeypots like honeyd?

Thanks, Fahim