[Honeywall] Re: Status of HoneyWall (Mirza Aamir)

Mirza Aamir mirza at uffaq.com
Fri Oct 10 23:07:57 EDT 2008

Salamun Alikum Fahim Brother

Thanks a lot for your reply. I havent gone through low interaction honey net
as yet. Project could have around 250 Servers with more then 2500 users.
This is the reason I requested for suggestion. So you are satisfied enough
with honeywall ????

Regards

--
[mark]
Manager Systems & Network

Cell: +92-334-5164928
Phone (office): +92-51-2277523-24
Fax: +92-51-2823392

Confidentiality Notice: The information in this document and attachments is
confidential and may also be legally privileged. If you are not an intended
recipient, as indicated above, please notify us immediately. In such event,
you should not copy or use this e-mail for any purpose nor disclose its
contents to anyone. Enclosed information and attachments remain the property
of Uffaq Technologies. Opinions, conclusions, attachments and other
information in this message that do not relate to the official business of
Uffaq Technologies should be understood as my personal responsibility, and
as neither given nor endorsed by my company. Thank you.