[Honeywall] Re: Status of HoneyWall (Mirza Aamir)

Fahim Abbasi mailtofahim at gmail.com
Sat Oct 11 17:27:09 EDT 2008

ws Aamir,

Project seems like a candidate for honeywall, but then again depends on
level of logging you want to achieve. For your production network
low-interaction honeypots can perform well as a testing ground for you.
Later on after gaining sufficient experience you can move on with the
high-interaction honeypots & then a honeynet. Start off with literature
reviewing the documentation on the website & have a go at the deployment. It
really depends on how you want to have things done. Having a honeynet on
both your local subnet and the public domain will be a treat & in a sense
gives you more situational awareness. so goodluck!

Thanks, Fahim