[Honeywall] hflow process has died

Emre Yuce emre at ulakbim.gov.tr
Wed Apr 1 08:22:03 EDT 2009

Hi again,

I have searched why mysql is not working, and why I could not even
started mysqld, looked at the logs at /var/log/mysqld.log . I have seen
the error not enough available space left. I have looked the available
space by `df` and there was no available space left under /var/
directory. While mysqld is starting, it tries to write under /var/ . So
it was not started, yet hflow needs mysqld, hflow could not be started
either.

Now I got backup of some files under /var and created some available
space, rebooted the machine, then restarted honeywall processes from
walleye gui ( while mysqld could not be started, I could not reach the
walleye web gui).

Now my honeywall is working fine =)

Thanks to all,
Emre