[Honeywall] Re: Sebek 2.1.7 config error in centOS 5

Jefferson, Shawn Shawn.Jefferson at bcferries.com
Thu Aug 6 12:50:46 EDT 2009

Hmm, ok.  On my system if I just do ./configure I get this:

checking for /lib/modules/2.6.27-14-server/build/net/packet/af_packet.c... no
configure: error: Cannot find  /lib/modules/2.6.27-14-server/build/net/packet/af_packet.c

If I do ./configure --disable-raw-socket-replacement (notice two hypens, outlook "fixed" my first message) it works.

It could be your setup is different than mine.  I'm using Ubuntu and not CentOS.