[Honeywall] Sebek with D1 error I 'd tried to correct regedit

=?big5?B?s1wgsk22rw==?= a5685698 at msn.com
Mon Aug 10 04:38:47 EDT 2009

Hello

I have some problems with sebek in XP sp2 &(sp3)

I have try to the Win32 Client 3.0.3 /3.0.4/Win32-latest

but it's cause  a BSOD Stop 0x000000D1 DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error

when  I connect Internet (use pppoe)

then I fine this answer for this question

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\NetBT\Parameters
added a new DWORD key of ConnectOnRequestedInterfaceOnly and set it
to a value of 0

but it's the same .