[Honeywall] About the process tree and the related command

Gaozc gzc5555 at foxmail.com
Mon Jun 1 05:57:42 EDT 2009

Dear all:
I met a trouble when I use the walleye UI to analyze the data. The problem is that I cann't see the process tree and the related command occuring in the honeypot,but the database have data about these information (sys_socket,sys_read,process,process_tree and so on).
  The other function about the walleye UI is  normal. I deploy the honeynet in the virtual way by the Vmware Workstation. The Host Computer is Windows 2003 ,Install the honeywall with roo-1.4 and the os of the honeypot is windows 2000 and 2003.

Thankyou very much for any help on this problem!