[Honeywall] Re: Can I run honeywall as a virtual machine on Windows? (r00t)

Devin A. Rychetnik drychetnik at msn.com
Wed Jun 24 13:05:33 EDT 2009

Thanks, this link/document is fantastic. It makes it clear that the Honeywall machine does not necessarily need to be the host machine and that Windows can be used on the host machine with VMWare for virtualizing both the Honeywall machine and the Honeypot machines.

Is there any similar information out there about doing this with Virtual PC or Hyper-V?

-Devin