[Honeywall] Honeywall's Process_Tree Flow Problem

r00t r00t at ellicit.org
Tue Sep 8 06:30:18 EDT 2009

Honeywall's Process_Tree (related to sebek flows) is not showing the
process tree image.  It links to an image (
hostname/images/Fxs4G6OiidRKHzCt.png ) that is not located under:
/var/www/html/walleye/images/
However under this directory images, there is many other files named 0
through 12.
When I download these files and try to open them, they are not
viewable, furthermore they contain this text:
I was wondering why this isn't working and if anyone knows how I could
fix this, or any tips so I could solve it myself.

?ò???ڝ?Jx
         qq!)ֆs
               )?mEc ???n??MMO?
                               ????J??[@? winamp.exeC7?????n	ڝ?J?
                                                                    >>!)ֆr

   )?mE0?h@?.g??nC7??	?X.)p??
A?ڝ?J
qq!)ֆs
      )?mEc ???n??MMO?
                      ????J??[@? winamp.exeC7?????n	ڝ?J?
                                                            >>!)ֆr

)?mE0?i@?.e??nC7??	?X/bp??&?ڝ?Jl

                              qq!)ֆs

                                    )?mEc ???n??MMO?

                                                    ????
>>!)ֆr                ????J??]? winamp.exeC7????n	?ܝ?J.]
qq!)ֆs)?mE0??@?-}??nC7?	??X???p??Ob?ܝ?Ja^
      )?mEc ???n??MMO?

Thanks

--
NodeReality - random ramblings on code, security, and similar
http://www.nodereality.com