[Honeywall] Sebek quesion

AMER AL-GHADHBAN amer7777 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 21 10:27:55 CDT 2010

Hi

I have some Q about sebek
I have 2 Vmware one win XP equiped with sebek client and
the other vmware is a Honeywall which already has Sebek server
i have configuire it via Dialoge menu
Q1) where are sebek logs in whick directory in CentOS
Q2) do I need special configuration for sebek or just that done via Dialoge menu
Q3) how i configure sebek web interface

Regards

Eng Amer Alghadhban
COE