[Honeywall] Honeysnap Error

Arthur Clune arthur at honeynet.org.uk
Wed Mar 10 04:28:07 EST 2010

That looks like an installation error. Adding "import socket" to the
top of the script giving the error will fix it, but shouldn't be
necessary. I'm not sure why you are seeing that error at all.

For script to recurse, there's a sample in the honeysnap source
tarball, or you can get it directly at

https://projects.honeynet.org/honeysnap/browser/trunk/misc/do_files.sh

Arthur

Arthur Clune arthur at honeynet.org.uk