[Honeywall] Sebek under VirtualBox

Vincent Ragosta vrr6 at pitt.edu
Sun Mar 14 20:58:44 EDT 2010

Yes, I ran the configuration tool.  After doing this, I ran the
following command on the honeywall:

sbk_extract -i eth0 -p 1101 2>/dev/null | sbk_ks_log.pl

On the honeypot, I opened cmd.exe and typed ipconfig, but saw no
response on the honeywall.

Do any configuration files need updated on the honeywall itself?  For
instance, is the magic number used anywhere?

Thanks.

Vincent

On 3/14/2010 12:00 PM, honeywall-request at public.honeynet.org wrote:
> It should work. Have you configured Sebek with the configuration tool
> after installation? Sebek won't work unless you configure it. Best,
> Chengyu

On Fri, Mar 12, 2010 at 12:17 AM, Vincent R Ragosta