[Honeywall] Query an IP

Kevin Wortman kevin.wortman at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 11:35:27 EDT 2010

Question for the experts here

I am trying to query a source ip on the main page of the walleye interface

I have tried the following x=ip

xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
'xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx'
"xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx"

when i run the query, i get the following error:

Software error:

bogus input: snet = 1268840373

 For help, please send mail to the webmaster (root at localhost), giving this
error message and the time and date of the error.

When I run this against a port #, say 80 for example, I am able to get my
results and am asked for where I want to save the pcap file.

Anyone know what I need to fix to execute a source ip query successfully?

thanks

--
Kevin Wortman