[Honeywall] Sebek -- Supported Platforms

Chengyu Song songchengyu at honeynet.org
Mon Mar 29 06:36:48 EDT 2010

Hi all,

I've uploaded a test build for Win7 and Vista (both 32bit only) at our project
page<https://projects.honeynet.org/sebek/attachment/wiki/WikiStart/Sebek-Win32-latest.zip?format=raw>.
Notice,

*THIS VERSION HAS NOT BE TESTED, AND IS RELEASED FOR FEEDBACK. **TRY IT ON
YOUR OWN RISK AND ANY FEEDBACK IS WELCOMED.*

Thanks & Cheers,
Chengyu