[Honeywall] Problem with honeywall setup

Earl Sammons earl.sammons at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 17:35:02 CST 2011

Interactive install is not supported.  It's designed to pull
everything it needs off of the ks.cfg that resides on the .iso image.

In other words, just hit "enter" at the prompt and let it go.  If this
default method doesnt work in your case the whole thing can be
customized from about 15 different angles if you research it long and
hard enough.

Earl