[Honeywall] Recommeded Host OS for Roo1.4

Brett Ussher breusshe at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 22 12:13:20 CDT 2012

If you are installing into a VM, then the host OS isn't an issue.  I've
installed Roo on Linux and Windows hosts on both VirtualBox and VMWare
without an issue.  I'm not sure what you mean by your host does not pick
up the complete package, but I'm assuming you mean you can't update the
Roo operating system (which is CentOS 5).  This is because CentOS turns
off updating by default.  You need to activate it before you can update
the CentOS.

If I've assumed incorrectly, please clarify.

Brett D. Ussher

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
- Dr. Seuss