[Honeywall] Solved Honeywall Digest, Vol 57, Issue 4

kapil Madan punjabi078 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 23 22:34:31 CDT 2012

I came to know through this mailing list members Brett sir and Gary Driggs sir
There is no issue of which  Host Os  when Installing roo through Vmware on Host Os
We can use Windows 7 or linux as Host Os on which vmware is installed.
i tried on both the vmware version 7.1 and 8 .They doesnot install the roo package completely.But When i install vmware 6.5 my roo 1.4 is properly installed
thanks to Brett sir and Gary Driggs sir for ur reply and help in solving my problem

The final conclusion is use Vmware 6.5 version fo installing roo 1.4

Thanks and Regards
Kapil Madan